Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My little boy...

...is a week and a half old now. :) He's already partially lifting his head, focusing on objects, sucking on his fingers, thumb, and fists, and flailing about trying to understand his arms and legs. He loves it when I take a bath with him and let him kick around in the water, but hates it when he has to get out of the tub! He doesn't like being naked as much as I thought he would, so I keep him in clothes. :P We have a ton of clothes anyway, and he looks so cute in them, but I love the feel of skin on skin contact. I love the way he makes funny faces at me, the way he smells, the way he clutches at my clothes, and especially the way he likes to cuddle. :)

4 comments:

  1. HI-

    oh such sweet images of new life and bonding of mother and child. I smell him......mmmmmmmmm

    love to you both and joyous celebration of every moment.

    Love Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I noticed you on BabyCenter. Congrats!! About vaccines....I have 2 awesome books that I highly recommend - "Vaccine Safety Manual" by Neil Z. Miller and "Fear of the Invisible" by Janine Roberts. It is not so much the toxins we have to fear, but the other "stuff" that is in the vaccines (animal DNA/RNA and animal viruses). These are what are fueling the Autism epidemic and other problems as well. My baby and I were injured by vaccines in 2007 (me by just 1!) He only received "some" of them also. Our life has been turned upside down. Feel free to check out our story on my blog. Good luck in your vaccine research. All it takes is one shot to do the damage - remember that. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the info, dawn. :) i will research this further!

    ReplyDelete