Tuesday, November 24, 2009

An Update

My pelvic floor muscles constricted after giving birth, which is putting pressure on my bladder leading to a bunch of symptoms. I have to go to physical therapy, but it could be worse!

Taevyn is slightly farsighted and has a slight stigmatism in his right eye, which is not significant enough to treat right now, but we'll go back in a year to see if it has gotten worse.

I'm still not really getting any sleep and Taevyn is still throwing up most of what he eats. I have to make an appointment to get that looked into. But one thing at a time, please!

:)

3 comments:

  1. Like you said, the news isn't great, but could be far worse. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry too much about Taevyn's throwing up. You used to do that, he is still thriving, and he doesn't seem (that I've seen) to be too upset about it. You might try eating more protein and make sure that you continue to feed him whenever he is hungry even if he throws it up.

    I'll be praying for both of you. Get better. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI

    Lots going on......take time to heal you so you can then face whatever else is lurking. Meanwhile, "Happy Thanksgiving"
    Relax and enjoy some time just for you.

    Love Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete